A lot of mountain bike rides involve some degree of walking, whether it's an impossibly steep section of trail requiring dismount, or just walking from your car to the pub after a solid ride with your friends. In those instances a stiff-soled race shoe isn't comfortable and may not provide the grip you need. Mavic offers a solution with the Crossride—a clip-in mountain bike shoe with a walkable sole, performance features, and casual styling that keeps you comfortable all day, on or off the bike.
The Crossride's have a tacky Contagrip rubber outsole that gives you confidence-inspiring traction for hike-a-bike sections of trail or any other time when you aren't clipped in to the pedals. The padded OrthoLite insole provides cushion from trail vibrations and increases overall comfort. Reinforced toe and heel sections protect your feet from impacts while a lace-up closure with ankle strap keeps your foot secure the entire ride.
Mavic designed these shoes with a higher volume fit, suitable for wider feet or those of us that prefer a little extra room in the toe box. They are compatible with 2-hole cleats only.
- Mountain bike shoe offering all-day comfort and casual styling
- Grippy rubber outsole provides traction on hike-a-bike sections
- Padded insole cushions feet from trail vibration
- Reinforced toe and heel protect from rock or root impacts
- Higher volume fit works well with wider feet
- Lace closure with strap keeps your feet secure on long rides