Mavic Allroad Pro Disc Wheel
Select style & size:Select options
- Black, 30, Front, 12x100, CLsale $461.70
Allroad Pro Disc Wheel
Representing the flagship hoops in Mavic's Allroad range, the Allroad Pro Disc Wheel is outfitted with Mavic's ingenious Universal System Tubeless (UST) to significantly improve ride quality over jarring asphalt and gravel, reduce rolling resistance, and provide a self-sealing safeguard from roadside rubbish and puncturing thorns.
Unlike other road tubeless systems, Mavic's UST isn't an expletive-inducing struggle to install or repair tires—only requiring a standard floor pump to seat each tire, instead of relying on compressed air, brute strength, and good luck like the competition's offerings. This is because Mavic engineers both their UST wheels and tires for optimal integration, instead of relying on separate wheel and tire manufacturers to get the tolerances just right.
Delving into the particulars of wheel design, you'll find the Allroad Pro Disc Wheel is an extremely wide road/gravel wheel, measuring a whopping 22 millimeters across internally. This width would have satisfied most cross-country and trail riders just a few years ago, signifying just how far the industry has come in pushing the design of road and gravel wheels. Mavic's Maxtal alloy provides optimal strength-to-weight, meaning you'll reap the benefits of a light and strong set of hoops. It's designed for a 12 x 100-millimeter thru-axle at front and 12 x 142-millimeter thru-axle at rear, further increasing the wheelset's ability to track precisely across rough asphalt and gravel back roads.
This set of Allroad Pro Disc Wheels is configured with centerlock disc and comes with your choice of 30, 35, or 40mm Yksion Allroad UST Tires for confidence and control when you're riding over harsh roads and gravel surfaces. Seeing there's no tube, you can significantly lower the pressure of these Ykson Allroad UST Tires, subsequently delivering loads of control and grip, as well as a smoother ride over broken pavement and bumpy gravel back roads. Additionally, it comes with Mavic's Instant Drive 360 Freehub with 9-degree engagement for a responsive feel when you're muscling up punchy climbs and accelerating out of corners on twisty roads.
- Mavic's flagship wheelset for exploring back roads and gravel
- UST for self-sealing assurance, tons of traction, and plush ride
- UST is incredibly easy to install tires and make roadside repairs
- Ykson Allroad UST Tires for grip and confidence on mixed surfaces
- 22mm internal width offers plenty of support for wider tubeless tires
- Maxtal alloy keeps weight down, retains strength over rough roads
- Instant Drive 360 Freehub with responsive 9-degree engagement
- Accommodates 12mm front and 12x142mm rear thru-axles for stiffness