HydroLite 8L Filtration Backpack
What could be better than the convenience of the world's first packable hydration pack? Maybe the dependability of a built-in-filtration system to let you fill up anywhere and everywhere. Ya, that would be better, and that's what you're getting with the Matador HydroLite 8L Filtration Backpack. From mountain trails to international cities, you'll be able to safely filter any water, whether it's from a river or a tap, with a Sawyer MINI filter that removes 99.99% of bacteria from your water. As if that didn't make this pack perfect enough for traveling, the entire pack stuffs down into the included stuff sack to be smaller than the size of a standard water bottle, so you can save yourself a carry-on or personal item when you're trotting the globe.
A back mesh compartment holds your two-liter reservoir, as well as the AirSupport inflatable back panel. Easy to inflate with just a breath or two, this panel offers breathable support without adding weight. The main compartment is protected by a waterproof rolltop closure, keeping your valuables dry and safe in case of a downpour. You've got all of that, plus a couple of extra pockets for added storage and organization, gear tethers and daisy chains for bringing along necessary items, and a filter bypass for times when you're sure you've got clean water.
- Bring along this packable hydration pack for clean water anywhere
- Drink safely from streams and taps with a Sawyer MINI filter
- Pack, reservoir, and filter all stuff down to size of a water bottle
- Two liter reservoir keeps you hydrated for all of your adventures
- Rolltop design offers waterproof protection for the main compartment
- Inflatable back panel provides lightweight support that packs easily
- Gear tethers and daisy chains let you haul along necessary gear
- Pockets throughout the bag give you quick access to essential items