FreeRain 24L Backpack
Whether you're heading to far away places or wandering familiar trails, there's no telling what you're going to encounter when you head out on a new adventure. If you're looking to stay prepared, reach for the ultralight, ultra-packable, and ultra-convenient Matador FreeRain 24L Backpack. This compressible, waterproof pack is able to stuff down into a storage bag to fit in the palm of your hand, making it an easy choice to throw in a duffel or larger pack for days spent exploring foreign cities or pushing for the summit. The main compartment offers fully-sealed waterproofing, with a roll top closure to ensure that extra layers and necessary items stay dry when rainy weather rears its ugly head. A water-resistant front pocket provides added storage on dryer days, while the side mesh pockets give you quick access to hydration and snacks.
- Easily pack along waterproof storage with this compressible day pack
- Entire bag stuffs into palm-sized storage sack for easy packing
- Waterproof compartment keeps maps and layers dry on wet adventures
- Front compartment provides extra gear storage on dryer days
- Shoulder straps have additional stabilizer straps for custom support
- Side mesh pockets give you plenty of space for hydration