Bet He Listens Next Time.
You’ve been jumping in alpine lakes, scrambling up trailside boulders, and generally having a grand ol’ time in the Marmot Men’s Verde Short, but your trail buddy hasn’t been so lucky. You told him that corduroy cut-offs weren’t the best call, but he didn’t listen, and now he’s gonna spend the next 30 miles wishing he had something as stretchy, quick-drying, and comfy as the Verde.
- Take the trail-ready Verde on long day hikes and quick overnighters
- The Verde’s nylon fabric is moves well and dries quickly but won’t shred in the underbrush
- UPF 50 sun protection saves your legs from the trail-roasting sun
- AirExchange inseam gusset boosts mobility and helps you stay cool
- Zippered side pocket keeps your phone safe and accessible for easy snaps
- Q & A
Stretchy And lightweight
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 28
I picked up a pair of these due to their price being so low. Upon initial use, they are super stretchy and breathable. Perfect for fair weather hikes! Im a guy who just casually wears hiking shorts, so I love these already.
Great summer shorts
Breathable, lightweight fabric and fits very comfortable. Not great for windy days, it excellent for summertime.
Best pair of shorts I've ever had
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 32
I've hiked, camped, run, swam in these. They feel, fit and look great, good pocket design and after one season of heavy use they still look in pretty good shape. They dry pretty fast and pack small. Bought maybe a size too big so had to wear a belt. Will definitely pick up another pair next summer!