Work Hard, Play Hard.
From fixing fences in the morning to afternoon hikes, Saturdays at the cabin often include a mix of work and play. That's why you're always sure to pack the Marmot Men's Trient Shirt. Not your average button up, this long-sleeve shirt is built to handle tough conditions. An articulated design allows you to move whether you're hammering posts or scrambling over rocks to take in the view, while the nylon stretch fabric resists snags and tears for lasting use on and off the trail. Vents under the arms and along the back increase air flow to keep you comfortable as you climb sunny ridges after a morning of hard work.
- A button-up shirt for work and play
- Stretch fabric resists abrasion while providing mobility
- Provides UPF 50 sun protection
- Wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Back and underarm vents for comfort
- Zippered chest pockets for secure storage