Marmot Trestles Elite Sleeping Bag: 30-Degree Synthetic - Women's
High-loft, lightweight, and fully-featured, the Marmot Women's Trestles Elite 30 Sleeping Bag will wrap you in toasty comfort through nights spent in the backcountry. Building off the perennial success of the original Trestles, the Trestles Elite 30 differentiates itself through an innovative three-fiber blended HL-ElixR insulation that delivers a soft feel, high loft, and maximum warmth through cold nights. Then, the combination wave construction on top of the bag provides even more loft and warmth, while the blanket construction on the bottom doubles down on cozy comfort. Chilly breezes that would normally interrupt your slumber are deflected by the insulated draft tube, and the anatomic 3D footbox increases insulation and opens up more room for your feet. Plus, the included stuff sack makes for convenient and compact storage when morning time rolls around.
- High-loft backpacking bag designed with warm comfort in mind
- Synthetic insulation uses blend of three fibers for maximum warmth
- Mummy shape eliminates dead space that saps heat
- Wave construction sandwiches you in cozy, warm comfort
- Insulated, snagless draft tube blocks out cold winds
- External stash pocket keeps maps or headlamps close at hand
- Included stuff sack and storage bag make transport a breeze
So far I've taken this bag camping and backpacking and I really love it. It's very comfortable and cozy. I love the inner pocket (where I keep my headlamp), and the ties and zippers allow you to make the bag as form fitting or loose as you'd like. I only wore shorts, wool socks, and a long sleeve and woke up to <30F but felt toasty. Highly recommend!