Whether you're trekking through dew-covered valleys with snagging underbrush or scrambling up rugged ridges as the sun beats down, the Marmot Men's Transcend Convertible Pants keep you comfortable as conditions change throughout your backpacking trip. Constructed from a stretch nylon material, these pants offer snag-resistant durability that won't impede your progress. The Transcend's zip-off leg design keeps your legs covered on cool mornings or converts into shorts when then day heats up. A specially designed inseam gusset provides enhanced ventilation and increases your range of motion, so you can hike farther and reach new heights on your journeys.
- Versatile, durable, and comfortable convertible pant
- Zip-off leg design turns pant into short inseam
- Lightweight stretchy blend is abrasion-and water-resistant
- Regular fit lets you move freely
- UPF 50+ sun protection defends against UV rays
- Inseam gusset increase venting and mobility
- Multiple pockets safely carry daily essentials