Tool Box 26L Backpack
- Backpack built for days on the trails or on campus
- 26L is Marmot's mid-sized Tool Box Backpack
- Padded sleeve accommodates laptops or hydration reservoirs
- Fleece-lined top pocket stores sunglasses or smartphones
- Padded shoulder harness with sternum straps
Perfect Shove-It Pocket, Super Comfort
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We loaded up a lot of packs in this size (the sweet spot for holding our middle-schoolers' books, lunches, and water), and this was the standout for comfort. The waist strap is a welcome addition missing in similar packs.
It also has by far the best stuff-it pocket: slim when not in use, but highly expandable, with a smart closure clip at the top. Love it. If the 26L runs too tight for you (as it for us - just a weee bit too small), consider the 30L.
Nitpicks: side-pockets lack places to clip a water bottle, but then again, they're so deep you may not need them. This is a quality pack.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
A nice around town or school bag. Has a compartment for a computer, not too many but not too few pockets and a sunglasses pocket which I havent had before but love. Quality seems pretty good
Incredible Quality & Sleek Design
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Really impressed with this backpack. It's very sturdy, durable, made very well, and the perfect size. Never thought I'd pay this much for a backpack but it's something I can tell will last me a long time.
Hey glad to hear your pack is working out. If you don't mind can you post pics inside of pack and out? Looking to buy and would love some pics, thanks.