Tool Box 20L Backpack
Aptly named, the Marmot Tool Box 20L Backpack is compact, well-organized, and holds everything you need for your daily commute. A padded laptop sleeve within the main compartment can hold most 15-inch laptops, and it doubles as a hydration sleeve if you decide to hit the trail instead of class. The padded shoulder straps keep you comfortable as you travel, with a sternum and waist strap for added support and mesh padding along the back for ventilation in warm weather. Two side pockets are the perfect place to stash water bottles, a fleece-lined pocket at the top gives you quick access to sunglasses or smart phone, and a front zippered stash helps you organize small essentials.
- Day pack for hauling your every day essentials
- 20L capacity perfect for class or daily commute
- Internal laptop pocket doubles as a hydration sleeve
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel offer ventilated comfort
- Fleece-lined top pocket provides a safe spot to stash sunglasses
- Internal key clip keeps your keys easy to reach at any time
- Q & A
Solid Everyday Pack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm impressed with the quality and detail in this pack. I was looking for something small and compact for everyday, but still with good organization and comfortable carry. The main laptop compartment keeps my computer protected, and weight close to my back, there's enough room in the middle compartment for a layer, gym clothes or lunch, with good organization for all of the little things, and the most front top pocket is a convenient fleece pocket for a phone. I can fit a pair of flops or sandals in the front mesh pocket, and the size water bottle pockets are ultra spacious. Purchased the Red and it's spot on to the picture. Definitely solid option for commuting to and from with minimal gear. I'd recommend a larger volume style for text books or additional space. 20L fills up quickly.