What's your incline in the Syncline?
The Marmot Men's Syncline Short is a go-to whehter you're hiking a steep trail, climbing a vertical face, or taking flight for a faraway adventure. This short feels light, durable, and stretchy to promote free-moving comfort on any climb. Marmot treated it with DWR to shed moisture and mud, and there's a DriClime lining around the waist to wick moisture and dry quickly during sweaty situations. There are engineered vents in the gusset to enhance airflow, and zippered pockets secure valuables in public places.
- A pair of shorts built to move whether you're climbing or flying
- Stretchy material is both water-resistant and sun-protective
- Engineered vents optimize airflow
- DriClime waist lining wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Inseam gusset ensures freedom of movement
- Q & A
Stretchy and Lightweight
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 28
I picked up a pair of these due to their price being so low. Upon initial use, they are super stretchy and breathable. Perfect for fair weather hikes! Im a guy who just casually wears hiking shorts, so I love these already.