- Detail Images
While everyone else is still snoring in their tents, you're up with the sun, getting ready for a morning trail run in your Marmot Men's Sunrift Hoodie. This lightweight performance hoodie offers a bit of warmth when there's still a lingering chill in the morning air, but also wicks sweat and breathes well to help you stay cool once you get going. CoolExchange technology ramps up the breathability to keep you comfortable on tough trails, and engineered vents let in refreshing cool air while you move. The Sunrift also protects your skin from harsh UV rays when you're hiking in the middle of the day, and a discreet zippered pocket secures your house key during your daily runs around the neighborhood.
- Lightweight hoodie for hiking, running, and training
- CoolExchange technology offers sweat-activated cooling
- Sweat-wicking fabric helps you stay dry and cool
- Engineered vents for improved breathability
- Raglan sleeves allows better range of motion
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing and irritation
- Secure zippered pocket for keys or wallet
- Q & A
Perfect summer water shirt
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
Been living in this shirt since I got it an have loved every second. I actually feel cooler wearing this shirt while in the sun than wearing a simple tech shirt. Fit is perfect and I like the hood...not too baggy, but loose enough to not restrict movement. I absolutely loath wearing sunscreen and with this I only need a little on my face and I'm good to go.
Marmot nailed it with this hoody. Totally recommend it!