Get out early, stay out late.
Gone are the days when cold, damp clothes send you down to the lodge to get warm while everyone else is enjoying fresh powder. Stay out and shred until your legs are good and done with the Marmot Sublime Women's Jacket. Made with a burly yet light NanoPro three-layer shell, the Sublime protects against everything from cold, dry powder to those less-than-ideal storms when the snow's more akin to rain than actual powder. For added breathability, Marmot added large underarm vents to allow body heat escape—although, the breathable membrane also allows excess heat to escape, so you'll only really need them when you're racing to the top of a bootpack for first tracks or breaking trail in the backcountry during a snow storm.
- Mountain-ready jacket for skiing or snowboarding from bell to bell
- Waterproof, breathable shell blocks snow and lets body heat escape
- Fully sealed seams and water-resistant zippers protect key areas
- Underarm vents increase breathability when you're on the move
- Plenty of pockets keep your essentials secure and close at hand
- Zip-off powder skirt lets you customize how you want
- Built-in reflector may help RECCO-equipped ski patrols locate you in the event of an emergency
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: medium
This is a great shell. I have worn this a few times and its great except that on me the sleeves are too short. I have to wear long gloves to cover up where the jacket doesn't cover my wrists. I got a medium and it fits except the sleeves don't and the large was way too big on me. The pink color is fantastic, bright and fun! The jacket pairs nicely with the Marmot Slopestar Pant. I gave the jacket 4 stars because of the terrible sleeve length.