- Detail Images
Built to battle frigid temps.
When your son is starting to like winter more than anyone really should, make sure he's out there in the cold, wet weather with the toasty protection of the Marmot Boys' Stockholm JR Jacket. The durable, high-cire nylon fabric offers a shiny look while holding in the lofty 700-fill Power Down insulation that wraps your aspiring grom in toasty warmth. The Power Down insulation is treated with Down Defender for water-resistant performance that maintains its warmth even after becoming wet. A zip-off hood helps him adapt to the ever-changing weather in the mountains, and the adjustable hem and micro-fleece cuffs act as customizable, cozy barriers against the whipping wind.
- Winter-ready down jacket for your young snow warrior
- Water-resistant fabric is durable and protective
- Toasty 700-fill down insulation brings in tons of warmth
- Regular fit enables easy layering
- Down Defender treatment keeps the insulation warm when wet
- Removable hood delivers customizable protection
- Multiple pockets keep his snacks and extra gloves close at hand