Like the night before Christmas.
On nights when you set your alarm for four in the morning, you lay out your long johns, socks, and Marmot Spire Bib Pant right next to your bed so you can jump out of bed and head out the door for the heavily anticipated dawn-patrol-worthy powder day. Made with a bib, and adjustable and removable suspenders, these pants are designed for chest-deep powder days while the three-layer, fully sealed, Gore-Tex material gives you bombproof protection against the wettest snow. Full-length side zips give you excellent air flow when you need to cool down on the tour up and make for easy transitions at the summit, while internal gaiters enhance durability and protect against wear-and-tear. With the relaxed fit and articulated knees you can comfortably climb up steep pitches and carve deep into your turns.
- Ski pants designed to get deep
- Three-layer Gore-Tex protects you in the wettest snow
- Fully sealed seams guarantees no leaks
- Full-length side zips make for easy transitions and venting
- Removable and adjustable suspenders ensures easy layering
- Internal gaiters protect the pants against rubbing on boots
- Articulated knees enhances range for climbing and squating
- Relaxed fit is comfortable and gives you room to layer