Après parties to uptown evenings.
Trapping warmth in upscale style, the Marmot Women's Southgate Down Jacket effortlessly transitions from slopeside festivities in alpine villages to frigid urban escapades. Lightweight 700-fill down insulation offers superb warmth-to-weight with its lofty down clusters, retaining precious body heat when the mercury plummets. Marmot's Down Defender treatment prevents moisture-laden air and heavy snow from compromising the down's loft, ensuring you stay toasty in soaking-wet conditions.
Repelling oncoming precipitation in the form of rain, sleet, and snow, the MemBrain 2-layer construction keeps outside moisture at bay while breathing during active use. Ultimately, MemBrain offers the waterproof protection needed for inclement winter weather, all without soaking you in built-up perspiration from the inside out. Keeping biting winter winds from freezing your face, the removable hood features a faux fur trim that balances chic sensibilities with protection of sensitive facial skin.
- Toasty-chic jacket for frigid winter conditions
- MemBrain 2-layer construction repels oncoming precipitation
- Zip-off hood with removable faux fur for extra warmth
- Snap hand-warmer pockets thaw out frozen digits
- Internal media pocket for listening on-the-move
- Adjustable cuffs with cozy micro fleece lining