Marmot equipped the Girls' Sling Shot Ski Jacket with everything she needs to stay warm and dry this winter. A Down Defender treatment helps the lofty 700-fill insulation retain its warmth in wet conditions, and the MemBrain shell uses the same fabric found on most of Marmot's most protective ski jackets.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket built for long days on hill
- Membrain laminate blocks out weather while releasing perspiration
- Down with down defender maintains loft when wet for all day warmth
- Attached hood blocks out cold winds and driving snow
- Powder skirt and hook and loop cuffs keep unwanted snow out
- A plethora of skiing specific pockets ensure items are nearby
- Item #MARZ9GS