- Detail Images
Just your luck.
The weather forecast is showing a plethora of powder over your winter getaway, and you plan on taking a full advantage of every day by riding first chair to last in the Marmot Men's Sidecut Jacket. With fully taped seams, Marmot's waterproof, breathable MemBrain makes sure this jacket doesn't turn into a soggy mess mid-week, and Thermal R insulation helps keep you warm when the winds are whipping icy snowflakes in your face. In case you get too warm, the jacket's core vents dump out excess heat quickly. The powder skirt keeps snow out face shot after face shot, and Marmot made the Sidecut's hood helmet-compatible so you can stay covered when you're staying safe.
- Ski jacket won't turn soggy after multiple snow days
- Waterproof, breathable MemBrain fends off winter's elements
- Thermal R insulation keeps warm when wet
- Core vents ditch out excess heat
- Powder skirt and helmet-compatible hood maintain secure coverage
- Pockets designed for phones, goggles, ski passes, and more
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
I bought this jacket for my husband and Backcountry suggested a Large based on his size profile. It was ENORMOUS so we sent the jacket back. Would recommend your normal size and not the suggested one by the website.