ROM 2.0 Hooded Jacket
From skiing corn snow in late spring to leading a group across a glacier on a clear day in Alaska, the Marmot ROM 2.0 Hooded Jacket is ready for all of your, moderate aerobic activities in cool, not-too-wet places. Marmot took the original ROM, which stands for Range Of Motion, and upgraded it with a windproof, water-resistant Gore Infinium construction to stop stiff breezes and sudden sleet in their tracks. However, it still offers plenty of breathability and mobility so you can move comfortably and freely in the mountains without exposing yourself to the elements.
- Versatile mid-layer for alpine adventures during shoulder seasons
- Gore Infinium fabric blocks wind and repels light rain
- Fabric is also breathable and stretchy for active comfort
- Athletic fit provides a modern profile and reliable mobility
- Adjustable hem, cuffs, and hood seal out the elements
- Multiple zippered pockets secure on-trail essentials
- Item #MARZ9DD
- [membrane/laminate] GORE Infinium (3-layer), [face fabric] 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- fixed with single-pull adjustment
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest [internal] 1 zippered
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.