- Detail Images
Happy hands make a happy skier.
When you’re flying down the slopes, the last thing you want to think about is cold hands. Keep them toasty with the Marmot Women’s Randonee Glove. Thermal R insulation shuts out the chill on the mountain, while the waterproof and breathable MemBrain fabric and Gore-Tex insert work together to seal out moisture. A wicking lining wicks away any moisture that comes from inside the glove, preventing clamminess. A drawcord and a wrist-strap work together to keep snow from getting in if you happen to take a tumble, so you can ride for long hours with cozy, dry hands.
- Gloves for long days at the resort
- Waterproof MemBrain and Gore-Tex insert seal out moisture
- Thermal R insulates even while damp
- DriClime lining wicks away moisture
- Drawcord and wrist strap seal out snow