Warm kids are happy kids.
Kids get cold—it has something to do with science, we think—but they'll be able to handle tough temps on the hill and around town in the Marmot Rail Boys' Insulated Jacket. Made of tough nylon, with Cordura shoulders for extra durability, the Rail features Marmot's MemBrain laminate to ward off rain and soggy snow without impeding breathability, and is designed with fully taped seams that prevent moisture from sneaking in through the cracks.
MemBrain will keep the water off their backs, but it will also allow sweat to pass through, so they won't turn soggy from the inside out. Inside, a whole mess of 700-fill down, which has been treated with water-repellent Down Defender, will help them stay toasty when the mercury is falling, the sleet is sleeting, and the rime is building up, while a removable hood and integrated powder skirt keep snow from creeping down their necks and up their backs, respectively. Marmot topped the Rail off with zippered hand and mesh internal pockets to keep his snacks, trail maps, and goggles safe, sound, and within easy reach.
- A warm ski jacket for your ripping grom
- Waterproof shell fights off stormy weather
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture
- Down Defender insulation is water-repellent
- Powder skirt seals out deep snow
- Drop tail hem for increased coverage on the chairlift
- Zippered hand pockets hold tasty chairlift snacks