Marmot Radium 20 Sleeping Bag: 20F Down - Women's
For starry nights in your favorite places.
When it's a clear night in the mountains, there's nothing better than throwing off the rain fly and falling asleep under the stars. For dependable warmth on weekends at your favorite lake or overnight trips on new trails, grab the Marmot Radium 20 Women's Sleeping Bag. This bag maintains comfortable warmth all the way down to 17 degrees Fahrenheit, with 650-fill down insulation keeping you cozy on fall camping trips and chilly summer nights at mountain elevations. If storm clouds come to rain on your parade, you're safe with Marmot's Down Defender giving you water-resistant and quick-drying properties not found in untreated down.
The Radium 20 has a roomy anatomical footbox to help prevent your feet from feeling trapped or uncomfortable throughout the night. You've also got a full-length two-way locking zipper with an anti-snag slider to help you get in and out of your bag without having to undo snags in the dark. An insulated draft tube along the zipper and a draw cord on the hood ensure that the cold doesn't sneak in as you sleep.
- All-around bag for weekend camping and casual backpacking trips
- 650 fill down insulation has comfort rating of 17F
- Down Defender stays dry longer and dries faster than untreated down
- Anatomical footbed ensures comfort and space for your feet
- Full length two-way zipper resists snagging for convenient access
- Internal pocket lets you sleep comfortably with a phone or light
- Hood draw cord synches in to keep the cold out