PreCip Eco Insulated Jacket
Toasty comfort in the mountains comes in the form of the Marmot PreCip Eco Insulated Jacket. The NanoPro Membrain construction ensures waterproof, breathable protection when the weather takes a turn, and toasty Thermal R insulation wraps him in warm comfort to combat heat-sapping gusts. The DriClime collar and shoulder lining help pull sweat away from his skin to prevent soggy discomfort, while the hood customizes his protection level as the weather changes.
- Insulated jacket designed with warmth and style aplenty
- Waterproof, breathable construction ensures dry protection
- Thermal R insulation throughout boosts overall warmth
- Regular fit offers room for easy layering
- Double storm flap over front zip keeps moisture out
- Pockets carry keys, cash, and phone securely
- Item #MARZ9G1
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] NanoPro Eco (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, DWR treatment
- Thermal R (synthetic)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.