Ballcap for the outdoors.
On rainy days on the diamond or up high in the North Cascades, the Marmot PreCip Baseball Hat keeps your dome nice ‘n’ dry.
- A trail-ready baseball cap that works like an umbrella
- Waterproof material keeps the rain from soaking into your brain
- A DriClime internal sweatband stops sweat from dripping into your eyes
- Hook-and-loop closure allows limitless adjustment
- Q & A
I love Marmot’s PreCip Line, and this hat is great. It is waterproof, but my head does not get too hot or clammy when i'm wearing it, which is perfect for runs when it's sprinkling.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is a great hat with a deep cap. It feels like it goes quite low on my crown which is why I gave it 4 stars out of five--my visibility is a little low with how low I have to pull this down to fit comfortably on my head. Still a great hat!
Comfy, lightweight and waterproof
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this hat to go under my helmet when I commute in the rain. It's perfect for keeping my hair dry and water out of my eyes. It's comfortable and dries fast, too.
|S / M||M / L||XL / XXL|
|Hat Size||6 7/8 - 7 1/8||7 1/4 - 7 1/2||7 5/8 - 7 7/8|
21.6 - 22.4in
(54.9 - 56.8cm)
22.7 - 23.5in
(57.7 - 59.6cm)
23.9 - 25in
(60.6 - 62.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your head where your hat fits comfortably.