- Detail Images
A blanket of white is calling his name. Send him out with the Marmot Boys' Powderhorn Jacket. Constructed with a 2-layer Marmot MemBrain shell, this jacket shields your little dude from wind and snow. Body-mapped insulation offers balanced warmth so he'll be able to stay on the mountain longer.
The Powderhorn Jacket features a removable hood for additional storm protection and wearing versatility. A powder skirt keeps snow from sneaking up his jacket and soaking his baselayers. The drop-tail hem and adjustable cuffs provide additional coverage. A variety of specialized pockets, including pass and goggle pockets, keep his on-mountain essentials secure and organized.
- A boys' ski jacket with a playful design
- MemBrain shell offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Thermal R insulation staves off chill
- Removable hood provides additional weather protection
- Powder skirt seals out snow
- Regular fit with a drop-tail hem for increased coverage
- Q & A
Is the hood helmet compatible?
If not do you know of any kids jackets that are helmet compatible?
Does this jacket have pit zippers?
Hey Kyle, this jacket does not have pit zips. If you have any more questions about the features on this jackets or others, I'm here to help. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and my direct line is 801 204 4694 est 2451.