From easy trails to serious summits.
The Marmot Pillar Softshell Pant takes on intense alpine ascents and ski tours as well as casual hikes and camps. Its M3 Softshell fabric is Marmot's most breathable softshell for aerobic activity, and it's still highly water repellent for rainy days in the outdoors. The Pillar's athletic fit includes a gusseted crotch and articulated knees for uninhibited mobility. Marmot also designed this pant with an elasticized waist for a secure fit, reinforcements for long-lasting durability, and ankle zippers for easy on and off.
- Breathable pants for ice climbing and spring ski touring
- Softshell is stretchy, breathable, and water-resistant
- Reinforced knees, seat, and cuffs for increased durability
- Elastic hem and gusseted inseam help legs move freely
- Zippered cuffs accommodate bulky ski or mountaineering boots