- Detail Images
Phase out the cold.
A fail-proof answer for facing off against frozen temps in the great outdoors, the Marmot Women's Phase 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag wraps you up in relentless warmth with the help of gobs and gobs of down. One of Marmot's warmest down bags yet, the Phase has a construction that stuffs 850-fill power goose down into an incredibly lightweight and water-resistant Pertex fabric to save weight on the trail without sacrificing performance, and keep you warm even in wet conditions.
The smooth-curved baffles reduce down shifting for evenly dispersed warmth throughout, which are then accompanied by a nautilus multi-baffle hood to help limit heat loss around your dome. Moving down the bag, a full-length locking two-way zipper features an anti-snag slider to avoid catching on the fabric, while the anatomical wrap-around footbox increases both insulation and room to move. Plus, an internal stash pocket helps keep your headlight handy for quick illumination in the dead of night, and a snagless insulated draft tube has you covered against whipping winds.
- Stay warm while camping in temps as low as 20F
- Water-resistant and lightweight Pertex offers defense
- 850-fill power goose down wraps you in toasty warmth
- Anatomical foot box insulates and offers room to move
- Smooth-curved baffles keep down where you need it
- Insulated draft tube protects against blustery winds
- Included stuff sack and storage make for easy transport