Your approach quickly turned into a wet hike when the weather turned, but you and your crew have decided to make the best of it. In your Marmot Women's Penelope Shorts, you are staying comfortable and dry despite the light showers, mid-trail puddle-jumping, and slick scrambles thanks to their quick-drying properties. The four-way stretch fabric moves with you as you navigate steep turns and fallen trees while the DWR finish fends off precipitation. Although the cliffs are still too damp to climb, you and your friends are still grateful when the sun shows up and your Penelopes do a good job of protecting you from harmful rays with their UFP 50 rating so no matter the weather, you're still prepared for anything.
- Comfortable hiking shorts for any and all outdoors pursuits
- Four-way stretch moves with you while you climb and hike
- DWR finish fends off dew, light rain, and river splashes
- Quick-drying material offers drier wear all day
- Roll-up styling for versatile lengths