Versatility on the rocks.
The Marmot Girls' Northshore 3-in-1 Jacket provides the ideal amount of protection on the mountain from fall to spring. She can wear the removable liner by itself on cold camping trips during the shoulder seasons, and she can attach the fully taped MemBrain shell for winter ski sessions when she needs waterproof protection and warmth. Angel-Wing Movement keeps the Northshore in place when she's on the go, and the hood rolls into the collar when there's nothing but a sunny sky overhead.
- Versatile 3-in-1 jacket with yearlong protection
- Fully taped MemBrain shell is waterproof and breathable
- Removable fleece liner keeps her cozy in shoulder season
- Angel-Wing movement offers freedom of movement
- Hood on shell rolls into the collar when not needed
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
We bought this for our daughter and she has loved it! She can remove the inner layer very easily for a lighter jacket, but both layers have worked great in the snow too!
Nice fit, not too bulky
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I bought a M for my 8 year old daughter and it kept her very warm during a heavy snow on the slopes.
What is the Waterproof and Breathability Rating of the jacket?
I believe this is 10/10.