- Detail Images
Fluffy fortress of cozy-warmth.
Your girl will love the furnace-like warmth of the Marmot Girls' Nika Down Hooded Jacket when temperatures plummet into bone-chilling realms. This fluffy jacket is supremely soft, lending plush comfort when she's skiing at the resort, camping on the weekends, or walking home from school. The elasticized hood secures during breezy conditions while zippered hand pockets lend a cozy place for frozen fingers.
The heat-trapping down insulation is treated with Marmot's Down Defender, which prevents the down clusters from clumping together in soaking-wet conditions, creating a down insulator that's extremely versatile. Ultimately, the jacket performs admirably during light snow and rain showers that would normally compromise traditional down garments.
- Cozy jacket for freezing winter conditions
- 550-fill down insulation for toasty-warmth
- Down Defender keeps insulation dry in damp weather
- Elasticized hood and cuffs seal out cold air
- Zippered hand pockets lend a cozy place for hands
- Regular fit with Angel-Wing Movement for flexibility
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
I'm 59! Proud to say this jacket fits perfect despite being a girls size Large. Its fresh and pretty, I love the colors. Really look forward to wearing this in our cold season here in PA!