Stay warm on the pearly white.
Get her in the powder with the Marmot Girls' Nakiska Jacket. With it's synthetic construction, your little rider will be warm even on sloshy snow days in wet conditions. She;'ll be equipped with a powder skirt to block out any snow trying to creep in her jacket. The Nakiska also has pockets for her pass and her goggles so she'll never be without whatever she needs on the slopes.
- A warm ski coat for your young shredder on cold days
- Sealed seams keep elements out and warmth in
- Adjustable cuffs for personalized fit
- Powder skirt keeps snow out
- Drop tail hem for increased coverage
- Q & A
NOT A PERFECT COLOR MATCH
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Purchased the Jacket in Lilac and the Pants. We did not notice the color difference until on the slopes. This was disappointing but I doubt it will bother my 4 year old much. That would be my only issue with the pants and Jacket. 5 stars all around. She was warm in zero degrees and fine at 30 degrees with some layering. She was able to remove her clothing and get ready for the slopes on her own. Stayed completely dry. Great gear and will likely fit her another two seasons.