From mile one to mile ten.
Built for early spring trail running, the Marmot Women's Muse Jacket provides adaptive warmth and protection. The Muse features a stretchy construction that moves with your body, while the soft fabric provides subtle warmth to ensure you stay comfortable. Should you start to warm up, the back vents offer an effortless way to release excess body heat. The softshell cuffs are fashioned with thumbholes, allowing you to double down on your protection when temperatures dip below comfortably cool. Not to mention, an adjustable hood and hem ensure that you're able to seal in warmth.
- Combat cold weather trail running with this jacket
- Soft material provides temperature and moisture regulation
- Back vents release excess body heat
- Hood and hem are adjustable for a personalized fit
- Hand pockets keep necessities secure and close