Versatile style and warmth.
From the first frost to the first snow storm of the season (and all the way to the last), the Marmot Girls' Logan Down Jacket ensures your pint-sized explorer is safeguarded from the snow. The Logan features a waterproof and breathable Membrain construction that protects her from precipitation and moisture, while the 700-fill down insulation assures lofted furnace-like fervor. An attached hood features a removable faux fur ruff for a customized look and feel, and the internal cuffs seal in warmth. Not to mention, the snap closure hand pockets keep necessities, like a spare pair of gloves, close at hand—so she never has to be without the items she needs to tackle a full day of romping in the snow.
- A versatile, warm jacket for casual wear or play
- Waterproof membrane protects against precipitation
- 700-fill down insulation offers lofted warmth
- Attached hood features removable faux fur ruff
- Hand pockets keep necessities close by
- Internal cuffs seal in furnace-like fervor