- Detail Images
When you're heading for a nearby National Park for a weekend that could include any mixture of hiking, rope climbing, and maybe some impromptu bouldering, bring along the Marmot Limantour Short to be prepared for anything, without overpacking. This do-it-all short was made to be outside, with a softshell face fabric built to withstand rain showers and plenty of scuffs and scrapes at the crag and on the trail. Its breathable, abrasion-resistant fabric will keep you comfortable both while you're earning rewarding views, and once you're relaxing around the campfire afterwards.
- Trust this durable short to hold up as you explore
- Stretchy, abrasion-resistant softshell moves with you
- DWR treatment repels unexpected showers
- Reinforced seat and pockets improves longevity
- UPF 50 shields your skin from the sun
- Multiple pockets stash a day's worth of essentials