- Detail Images
Cuts The Chill.
From layering under a waterproof shell for a day of spring skiing to blustery weekend camping excursions, the Marmot Women's Leadville Vest helps cut the chill during your outdoor excursions. Thanks to its Gore WindStopper construction, this vest completely blocks wind to keep your core warm as you hike along exposed ridge lines and above alpine cirques. Stretch side panels give you the freedom to move and vent body heat when temperatures spike in the afternoon.
- A versatile layering piece for active outdoor pursuits
- Gore Windstopper is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- Stretch side panels enhance breathability and mobility
- Elastic drawcord hem helps seal out drafts
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure
- Athletic fit has a slimmer cut for easy layering
- Q & A
Love love this item
- Fit: True to size
Can wear this to walk my dogs and keep doggie treats, and bags to use for dog poop. Can stash wallet, keys and coupons when I go shopping. It is not for warmth but if there is fog or a little drizzle this will be my go to for errands. I will probably wear it when travelling as well.