Head out into the urban winter wonderland in the Marmot Kristina Down Jacket. Its Gore-Tex membrane offers waterproof protection from wintery storms on your commute and the 700-fill down keeps you warm as the temperatures drop midwinter. To combat the cold, the insulated 3-piece hood can be worn without impeding your visibility so you can take in the sights of your city blanketed in snow. Micro-fleece internal cuffs offer a soft, snug seal against the cold to keep you comfortable as you make your way through the urban landscape.
- Insulated jacket to navigate city life in warmth and comfort
- Gore-Tex offers waterproof protection from both rain and snow
- 700-fill down insulation provides lofty warmth on frigid commutes
- Insulated 3-piece hood offers full range of visibility when worn
- Micro-fleece internal cuffs offer snug comfort and seal out chill