- Detail Images
Whether you're hiking a narrow, no-fall ridgeline or just braving the rain on a walk to your favorite coffee shop, the Marmot Men's Knife Edge Jacket accompanies you with waterproof, breathable protection as part of a layered kit or just thrown over your tee. The Gore-Tex Paclite construction with fully taped seams protects you from onslaughts of rain, sleet, or snow, while also allowing internal moisture to escape easily. Then, the attached hood with a peripheral cord adjustment helps you customize the fit to your liking, and underarm zippered vents allow you to dump excess heat in a pinch. Innovative Angel-Wing Movement helps you move freely on the slopes or the trail, while water-resistant pockets are designed to help you rock this jacket with a pack comfortably.
- Tough, mountain-ready jacket for outings in inclement weather
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex construction keeps you dry
- Athletic fit with Angel-Wing Movement allows arms to move freely
- Underarm zippered vents help excess heat release quickly
- Adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs customize your level of protection
- Pack pockets have exposed waterproof zippers for added safety
- Q & A
Nice Lightweight Rain Jacket
This is a high-quality rain jacket with a thoughtful design and regular/athletic fit. I’m impressed with the Gore-Tex Paclite material, and the jacket is very lightweight. I really like the watertight zippers as well.
Nice to have in a down poor
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Got this for my friend when she went to Peru and hiked Machu Picchu. During her hike, she got caught in several downpours. She said that it kept her very dry and was so glad that she had it. The seeming is excellent and loved the color. She even liked how it got longer on the bottom to keep her booty dry as well.