Why We Like The Marmot Kananaskis Glove
To protect our hands from cold, wet snow, we pull on the Marmot Kananaskis Glove. Made from durable, lightweight stretch nylon, we are provided with a comfortable and abrasion-resistant softshell glove that keeps us warm and protected. Its leather-reinforced palm with DriClime lining wicks away moisture, while the back of the hand features a high pile fleece lining to keep us comfortable.
- Midweight softshell gloves for snowy mountain days
- Reinforced leather palm and fingers add durability
- DriClime palm lining wicks away moisture
- Back-of-hand features pile fleece lining for warmth
- Elastic wrist and gauntlet drawcord keep out snow
- Item #MARZ9SJ
- 85% nylon, 15% elastane, [lining] DriClime, high-pile fleece
- adjustable drawcord
- Palm Grip
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.