- Detail Images
Weather’s Gonna Weather.
To make it to the summit of Kings Peak, you’ve gotta dodge thunderstorms, gale-force winds, baking sun, more thunderstorms, and the occasional hungry marmot, so you can’t have gear that’s slowing you down. Changing up your layers every five minutes isn’t a feasible option, either, which makes light, fast, and versatile gear like the Marmot Men’s Hyperdash Jacket pretty key.
The Hyperdash’s M.O. is to roll with the punches delivered by the mountain gods. It takes the edge off both wind and water, so you can hunker down for a quick snack before the final push, and packs into its own pocket when you’re not wearing it. It’s easy to layer, too, so you can throw a heavier shell over the top when you’re bouldering-hopping to beat the next series of storm clouds back to the lakeside safety of your tent.
- A wind- and water-resistant layer perfect for cool runs and windy hikes
- Zippered hand and chest pockets provide stash spots for energy gels and house keys
- Jacket packs into its own pocket for easy carrying
- Drafts won’t slide past the elastic drawcord hem
- Athletic fit is perfect for high-intensity movement