When you need more room, pitch the Marmot Halo Tent.
The Marmot Halo Tent's extra-large interior easily holds all six members of your family during a weekend trip, and its four-pole design withstands a stormy day in a remote base camp. Marmot used a double-door, double-vestibule design to allow easy entry as well as provide tons of out-of-the-rain storage space for boots and packs. The 81-inch interior height allows a six-foot person to easily stand up straight in the middle. Needless to say, there will be plenty of room for card games when you're stuck in the Halo Tent during a three-day storm.
- Huge car camping tent for you and the family
- Durable materials ensure this tent lasts season after season
- Double door and double vestibule design for better flow
- Tons of storage space for wet boots and packs
- Four lightweight, durable poles make for easy set up
- Tall interior height helps you get dressed standing up
- Q & A
Only used once but can tell this base camp tent will be with me for life. I've been camping and hiking my whole life of 41yrs and used every type of gear imaginable. The design and quality that went into this tent make it an extreme value. I highly recommend if you are looking for a tent that is roomy enough for 6, or even extended stays for 2.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bought the Halo 6P, didn’t have a chance to set it up in the yard for a first run, but at the camp site I set it up without help quickly and easily. Despite knowing better I forgot to line up the color coded tabs on the footprint and rainfly but a quick adjustment had things back on track. Tons of room. Great quality. Take down was a breeze.
A lot if room
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Easy to assemble and a lit of room. Not something to bring backpacking is kind of bulky and easily 30 lbs