Reliable warmth, class design.
Marmot took the classic design of the leather glove and added comfort-enhancing technology to create the Grand Traverse Glove. You'll be able to ski the cirque all day with the protection of this glove's leather exterior, which offers tough-as-nails protection from wear and tear and only gets better with time. Polartec Alpha insulation offers the perfect blend of warmth and breathability, so you won't have to stop in the middle of a run to add or remove layers.
- A technical glove with for alpine and backcountry skiing
- Polartec Alpha insulation is breathable and water-resistant
- Leather exterior for protection and personalized fit over time
- Protective foam padding in critical impact zones
- Hook and loop closure seals off cold and snow
- Undercuff design fits under jacket sleeve
- Q & A
Outstanding Cold, Wet Weather Glove
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These gloves are designed for snow-sports and no doubt they'd perform great in that application.
I've used these for camping in late October in Allegheny National Forest in NW Pennsylvania in wind, rain, snow at near freezing temps. From setting up camp, to hauling firewood, to hanging around the campfire these performed without issue.
These are also my new go-to for cool-to-cold weather bike commuting in Philadelphia. At speed and in the wet the gloves keep my hands warm and dry. They breathe well and regulate a comfortable temperature.
Nice construction, great style. Well worth the price (even better if you can get them on sale). If you're on the fence about these, you shouldn't be. Give them a try, you won't regret it.
I've owned a number of Marmot products over the years, including two other pairs of their winter gloves, which I love. These are my new favorites!
Well done. Would buy again. Cheers!