- Detail Images
Comfort on the skin track.
As you inch up the skin track, keep the biting wind at bay with The Women’s Glide Softshell Gloves. Marmot designed these gloves with a windproof softshell material that repels light moisture, making them perform especially well for touring and spring skiing. The DriClime lining wicks sweat away from your hands as you get your cardio in, so your hands don’t get chilled when you finally get to point your skis downhill.
- Softshell glove for touring and spring skiing
- M2 Softshell fabric is windproof and water-resistant
- DriClime 3-dimensional wicking lining resists clamminess
- Q & A
Functional, but with Design Flaw
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Same issue found as stated by John. The silicon design on the palm side of the fingers ad thumbs easily rubs off with light use. Still functional, but looks bad and seems a waste of material.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The pattern on the palm is not a fabric, but rather something like a silicone 'web' which is somehow bonded to the surface of the fabric. On the second run of the first day using this glove, the 'web' on the palms began shedding off everywhere. The glove was a good fit and warmth for spring skiing, but the rest of it was a fail.