Get the fresh snow while you can.
Take full advantage of that fresh blanket of powder on the mountains with the Marmot Men's Freefall Insulated Pants. Synthetic insulation will keep you warm as you wait in the lift line to partake in another helping of powder, and Marmot's own waterproof, breathable MemBrain shell ensures you don't finish the day with a soggy bottom. And if you start to overheat, open the outer thigh vents to let a little steam off—just remember to zip them back up before you plunge into another deep stash.
- Durable, warm ski pants for cold days in the resort
- Waterproof and breathable MemBrain shell with fully taped seams
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet
- Ankle gaiters keeps snow out of boots and socks
- Adjustable waist for snap-button closure for secure fit
- Cordura scuff guard protects shell from boot buckles
- Q & A
Warm but most importantly...fashionable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
What I look for first in riding pants is how they make my ass look. Let me tell you folks, these do not disappoint. If I had a nickel for every time a liftie has commented on my derriere in these...well lets just say I wouldn't be slumming it at Brighton and drinking PBR anymore.
Seriously though, great pant. Super warm, fits greats, comfortable.