Dress for success.
The first step to a good workout is picking clothing to match your performance. With the Marmot Women's Fore Runner Tight, you can be sure your pant-choice will pay off. This mid-weight tight is perfect for early morning spin class and even your newest high intensity workout fix you indulge in every evening. With a gusseted crotch, you get extra mobility to do what you need to do to make that workout count.
- Warm, midweight tights for making your workout worthwhile.
- UPF 50 keeps harmful rays from reaching your skin
- Quick-drying and sweat-wicking material keeps workouts dry
- Gusset offers more mobility and comfort
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Ankle zippers help with easy on and off
- Reflective for night runs and training
- Q & A
Nice medium compression leggings...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
These are a nice medium compression leggings with a high waist band and warm interior. I wish they would have displayed or discussed the zippers on the ankles in more detail. As a vertical challenged person, 5 ft nothing, I either tuck the ends of my leggings under or have them altered. If I were to cut off the zipper they would be floods or long capri length. The leggings are nice, but the zip leg will probably have them in my secondary pile. I have been using them for boxing and kickboxing classes. They will have to wait until June to be tried out on the trails.