A glove that isn't worried about what the weather's doing.
Heavy snow, light flurries, or even (horrors) snow mixed with rain—no matter what's coming out of the sky, the Gore-Tex insert in the Marmot Women's Flurry Glove keeps it out. And for those frigid bluebird days, count on the Thermal R insulation and cozy high-loft fleece lining to keep your digits happy as you lap the chairlift.
- Gore-Tex glove insert keeps out snow and slush while allowing your hand to breathe
- Tough nylon and washable pigskin leather on the palm stand up to constant use
- High-loft fleece lining in glove wicks moisture and adds cozy warmth
- Dri-Clime lining in the cuff area offers low-profile wicking performance
- Falcon-grip design gives you excellent dexterity
- Gauntlet Quickdraw lets you seal out the snow with a one-handed tug, while elastic at the wrist gives you a snug fit
- Safety leash prevents your gloves from taking a dive off the chairlift when you pull them off
- Integrated nose wipe deals with stray drips
- Q & A
Gloves the wife loves
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Ladies Large
We live in the Colorado Rockies, they make her fingers feel toasty warm. Water & Wind proof.
fingers toasty warm.
She has,t put them through the ringer yet, but she is positive all will be well. They cut the wind completely.