Light and mighty warmth.
From dawn patrols in the mountains to chilly hikes on drizzly afternoons, the Marmot Women's Featherless Insulated Jacket is a streamlined insulated piece for layering up in the cold, damp conditions encountered in late autumn through winter months. 3M Thinsulate Featherless insulation packs high levels of warmth that's equivalent to 700-fill down insulation. Unlike down insulation, these synthetic fibers retain lofting power through condensation and moisture-soaked environments.
- Packs toasty warmth into light, streamlined design
- Zippin layering compatibility with Marmot shells
- Thinsulate Featherless for warmth in the cold and damp
- Nylon double mini ripstop shell is light and durable
- Angel-Wing Movement for uncompromising range of motion
- Jacket conveniently stuffs into internal zip pocket
- Zippered hand pockets for storage of accessories
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I am loyal Marmot owner and was very unimpressed with this jacket. I wore it once (maybe twice) and it began to pill terribly. While the weight of the jacket is perfect the quality is severely lacking. It looks cheap. Sadly, I bought in the off season so not sure if i can even return it.