- Sharp button-up built with performance-driven features
- Nanowick tech wicks sweat, breathes well, and dries quickly
- Regular fit keeps you moving freely
- UPF 50 protects your skin from harsh UV rays
- Chest pocket quickly stashes sunglasses or beverage
- Q & A
Love this lightweight shirt
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I ordered this shirt to wear during the warmer summer months, and I have not been disappointed. It’s well-constructed, and feels like it will stand up well to some time spent outside, but it’s also long enough to tuck in and look decent at a get-together. Best of all, it’s lightweight and breathable. It also resists wrinkling, which makes it a great shirt to pack for a warm-weather trip.
Great shirt! Great service!
First time ordering from backcountry.com. I am very happy with the fast response and service. I will definitely order through here again. As for the shirt, I ordered two of these as I liked the looks of them. Both shirts show their quality and I like the price I paid for both! Based upon the fit guide from the shirts fit as expected.