- Detail Images
Visualize and attack.
When it's time to make your dream ascent a reality, you're going to want the Marmot Men's Dreamweaver Jacket on your side. This technical shell offers the combination of weatherproofing, breathability, and stretch needed for grueling climbs and daring descents.
Three-layer Nanopro fabric with sealed seams keeps the heaviest snow at bay while still allowing vapor exchange to prevent you from getting bogged down with heat-robbing sweat on the inside. Angel-Wing movement allows superior mobility for technical routes, and PitZips help you stay cool when the storm dies down and the climb heats up. Cinch down the adjustable hood to seal out gale-force winds while counting on the laminated moldable brim to keep your vision clear, so you can keep your eyes on the prize.
- Versatile shell for all your alpine assaults
- Nanopro 3-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Sealed seams prevent moisture from sneaking in
- PitZips allow you to vent excess heat quickly
- Angel-Wing movement enhances range of motion
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs seal out storms
- Laminated moldable brim keeps vision clear
- Water-resistant zippered pockets keep contents dry