- Detail Images
Visualize and attack.
When it's time to make your dream ascent a reality, you're going to want the Marmot Men's Dreamweaver Jacket on your side. This technical shell offers the combination of weatherproofing, breathability, and stretch needed for grueling climbs and daring descents.
Three-layer Nanopro fabric with sealed seams keeps the heaviest snow at bay while still allowing vapor exchange to prevent you from getting bogged down with heat-robbing sweat on the inside. Angel-Wing movement allows superior mobility for technical routes, and PitZips help you stay cool when the storm dies down and the climb heats up. Cinch down the adjustable hood to seal out gale-force winds while counting on the laminated moldable brim to keep your vision clear, so you can keep your eyes on the prize.
- Versatile shell for all your alpine assaults
- Nanopro 3-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Sealed seams prevent moisture from sneaking in
- PitZips allow you to vent excess heat quickly
- Angel-Wing movement enhances range of motion
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs seal out storms
- Laminated moldable brim keeps vision clear
- Water-resistant zippered pockets keep contents dry
- Q & A
Does the jacket have any interior pockets, and how large ?
Hey there Don!
This jacket has two interior zipper pockets! I will post a picture so you can see the inside of it! I would say they are fairly large for being chest pockets but not as large as an inner goggle stash pocket! Feel free to hop on our live chat or call in for more information or contact me directly!