Premium protection from winter's onslaught.
Combining premium MemBrain waterproofing with the low-bulk warmth of Thermal R insulation, the Marmot Men's Doublejack Jacket sheds oncoming snowstorms while trapping precious body warmth in freezing conditions. A variety of bright colorways and bold prints catch the attention of your friends when you get separated in low-visibility conditions. Fully sealed construction prevents moisture from seeping through and leaving you a shivering-cold mess.
Since it's meant for serious skiers and riders maximizing their days on the mountain, the Doublejack has a variety of functional features for staying comfortable and stashing accessories. The attached hood accommodates your favorite helmet, with a brim for beading off moisture. The powder skirt keeps deep snow from shooting up inside the jacket with every blissful trip to the whiteroom. Water-resistant chest pockets store electronics and sensitive items so you don't have to worry about moisture seeping through.
- Premium jacket for skiing and riding
- 2-layer MemBrain for waterproofing and breathability
- Thermal R insulation traps warmth without the bulk
- Fully sealed construction keeps moisture from seeping inside
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood with laminated brim
- Water-resistant chest pockets keep your electronics safe
- Elastic drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs