Chelsea Down Coat
Urbanites need to balance warmth, weather protection, and style, a see-saw act that Marmot nailed with the Chelsea Down Coat. The knee-length cut is all about the classic trench coat look, but the waterproof 2L MemBrain laminate and fully taped seams provide real rain, sleet, and snow protection, unlike a flimsy coat that can cost just as much. A traditional trench doesn't offer much in the way of warmth, either, but the Chelsea's 700-fill down insulation keeps you as warm as a summer subway car, without all the unpleasant accompaniments. Even the details are designed to keep you cozy; the hand pockets, media pocket, and snap cuffs are lined with fleece, and the down-filled hood features a removable faux fur ruff that helps you embrace your inner fashionista if you're feeling saucy.
- Stylish jacket with high-loft warmth and waterproof design
- MemBrain 2L waterproof and breathable membrane keeps you dry
- 700-fill down insulation traps toasty warmth
- Insulated hood with removable faux fur gives style and coziness
- Fleece-lined hand pockets keep hands toasty
- Item #MAR00L5
- [membrane/laminate] MemBrain (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, [hood trim] faux fur
- 700-fill down
- Center Back Length
- 38 in
- yes, zip-off, insulated, removable trim
- 2 fleece-lined hand, 1 internal media
- Claimed Weight
- 2 lb 9 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Fur Information
- faux fur
3.5 based on 47 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.